Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reflection of Podcast


Sandra, Meredith, and I planned to have the students watch The Tell Tale Heart Youtube video and then listen to the podcasted questions and that is exactly what we did. I honestly did not think our podcast was loud enough for the students to hear. Although we were having difficulties with the volume of our podcast...the students that were really paying attention heard the podcast. I'm feeling 50/50 about our podcast. We worked really hard on it, but I think it would be more effective in an actual high school classroom. I think the students would pay a little more attention than our class did. All in all, I really learned a lot while podcasting and I would definitely integrate this into my classroom. I could podcast stories, questions, even homework assignments. I could even teach my students how to podcast themselves. The possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the youtube video for the reading, but the volume of the podcast was very low. Overall great job on the lesson as a whole.

    ReplyDelete