Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reflection of Classmates Lessons


Being the last group to go was truly a blessing. We got to witness all of the different teaching techniques and we got to see what worked and what didn't. I thought all of my classmates did a great job and put a lot of work into their lessons. I think the biggest challenge of "team teaching" is working with your team and the behaviors you encounter. Once one student started misbehaving...EVERYONE started misbehaving. A little chaos was inevitable, but I think everyone handled the behavior issues fairly well. Seating arrangement was definitely a key element to me that I did not think everyone took advantage of. I also think more preparation on the aspect of disciple would have been beneficial to everyone. "We are never prepared for what we expect."-James A. Michener.

1 comment:

  1. You were the most prepared when it came to rules and regulations of class management. I liked that you even had detention slips ready to go. It was a very well planned lesson.

    ReplyDelete