Thursday, April 29, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I'm feeling so accomplished today! Sandra, Meredith, and myself completed our podcasts today. Today's class definitely made up for last week. I think the three of us worked well together and did a great job. For our lesson we will give an introduction to Edgar Allen Poe, listen to our podcast, and introduce a project to the class. Our podcast questions are:
- Whats the setting and atmosphere of the story?
- Whats your first impression of the main character?
- Whats your initial predictions about whats going to happen through out the story?
- What evidence suggests the narrator is a mad man.
- Describe the grotesque Gothic elements during this section.
- How does the man describe how he will dismember the body?
- Where did the ringing come from?