Friday, February 12, 2010

Our First Podcast!

Today was our first day of podcasting. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was a lot of fun! We learned about a new site called pod-o-matic where we created our our own accounts as well as created our official introduction to our blog. After replaying the recording I thought Sandra and I sounded like children, but it actually came out really nice. During this whole process we also came up with some great ideas for a possible lesson plan to teach. Now that I've had a taste of podcasting today...I can't wait to keep working on this project!




3 comments:

  1. lol our whole life will be on pod casting soon. we wont even have to be in a class to teach lol =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! I didn't know podcasting could be so easy!

    ReplyDelete